Our Company respects and protects the privacy of every website user and keeps confidential records of any personal details shared with the Company and Company representatives. Below you may find key details of our privacy statement compiled in line with the GDPR requirements.
By using our website, you automatically agree to comply with all of the items outlined below. In case of any objections, we encourage the user to stop using our website. Our Company prohibits the usage of our services and our website by children under 13 without parental or guardian consent.
What information is collected?
Our Company’s server automatically registers the following user information:
- IP address,
- browser type,
- operating system
- and the time when a user visited our website.
We also use web analytics scripts, such as Google Analytics, to improve the performance of the website. The information collected by web analytics scripts covers anonymous traffic data: browser information, device information, and system language.
How your personal information is being used by our Company
During the ordering process, we require our clients to provide us with their name and email address. Optional fields also include disclosure of phone number or Skype ID. Our company will only use the user’s private information for the purposes of contacting the client with regard to their order or quote request. Contact information may be shared only with Company representatives, contract workers, and trusted Partners solely for the purposes of delivering the purchased product/service and extending one with the complimentary services. By providing your contact details to us via email or forms on the website, you consent to receive information and updates from our representatives, Partners, our authorized third-party providers, and us.
User rightsAny user of the website is welcome to contact us at any time via a support email or using the Contact Form on the website for the purpose of:
- clarification on the personal data being stored by the Company;
- getting full information regarding which personal data was processed and shared;
- receiving access to all confidential details shared with the Company;
- making corrections to the personal details;
- requesting full or partial deletion of the details shared with the Company;
- restricting processing of personal information;
- requesting the transfer of the personal data;
- objecting how the data is processed and shared;
- requesting exclusion from automated decision-making processes.
All personal data change requests are processed within three business days. The Company reserves the right not to notify the requestor about completed changes.
Our company provides links to other resources that might be useful to you. However, we are not responsible for the content of these websites. You can evaluate the information on them by reading their privacy statement and disclaimer.